Don’t forget it’s the Everchosen painting competition this Saturday. The Cabinets are filling up
but we still have plenty of space so come on down this week and drop your entry off!
There are 3 categories:
● Can be entered by anyone.
● Entry can be any single, collection or display of Citadel miniatures – as long as it can be displayed in an area no more than 30cm x 30cm.
● Can be entered by anyone under 16.
● Any single Citadel miniature.
● Must be displayed in an area no more than 30cm x 30cm.
● Can be painted by anyone 16 or older.
● must be a figure currently available on games workshop.com with a base size equal or smaller to 60mm at its widest point.
● this category is the only one that will be considered for the Everchosen prize.
There will be certificates for the top 3 of each category with the winner of the Everchosen Category advancing to the national round of the competition!
All entries must be submitted in store before 10.30 Saturday the 27th of July and voting will take place in store on Saturday the 27th between 11am and 3pm with the winners announced at 3.30pm.